AVACS Live Chat General Support Forum
Hi, At the moment you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. So you need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link bellow and become a part of AVACS Live Chat General Support Forum. Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» nic pak pic (avacs gilr)
Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:54 pm by MAX

» INDIAN HM SANJEEV ABUSING IN INDIAN DEFAULT ROOM
Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:27 pm by Administrator

» Need help for blackberry users
Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:28 pm by MAX

» Fixing Login & Register
Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:21 am by Administrator

» New forum for development Avacs
Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:55 am by MAX

» AVACS in wikipedia
Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:40 pm by Administrator

» Android New version Released
Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:20 am by MAX

» BEST OFFER!! BUY SM/HM CROWN AND ABUSE ANYONE! :D
Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 pm by Administrator

» about admin-avacs old history-avacs android version
Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:06 pm by PHP

I forgot my password

Forum rules
Please follow the rules bellow:
Do not flood.
Do not make war.
Do not abuse or spam.
Advertising is not allowed.
Please use English in forum.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

AVACS General Support Forum

Bookmark and share the address of AVACS Live Chat General Support Forum on your social bookmarking website

Gallery

Forum visitors
News
November 17, 2015
Two games added to collection: - Lottery. You can buy one or more tickets and cross fingers for your luck. By the way, when users buying tickets - prize fund is growing. Winner taken randomly each night getting all prize fund. - Stock. Buy and sell commodities like gold, oil, wheat with real-world prices. Test your finance skills!

July 6, 2015
Two new builds 2.3.2 released for Java for phones and PC

June 30, 2015
New Android build released - 2.3.2. It introduces some improvements when chatting, coloring updates and increases connection stability.

May 22, 2015
Those updates were rolled: - updated design of main site www.avacs.net; - added new service "Doorman"; - increased size of invitation to rooms from 10 to 50; - added possibility to download Live Chat directly to phone; - bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Recent Members
See more

paartners part two

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress paartners part two

Post by karagah on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Perhaps what Bzyatvn Ndvnyd here, so I'll explain.

1 - to download the new version here Avaks·h

2 - This section includes all codes get called smileys list Vaks·h

3 - The color of the pv for all users (user) and we show you that I have about this episode and the user positions are explained in detail.

4 - This is the name of all the SM there I Nzashtm this photo. Because it may take the part of advertisers.

5 - This is a message to admin's name to connect with his admin who made this part has several sections.

Part 1 is the admin if you buy Pavers Btvnyn of this section in connection with him Bashynv make Btvnyd merchant. Certificate must be high to make merchant

Part 2 is that if you have a complaint against SM or HM Shkayttvn this section you can ask.

Part 3 is that if you work for the AWACS and make sure that the activities Tvnv Khvastyn sm please report to admin.

If you've formally asked for it Part 4 Rvmtvn Number of rooms and the number of users for admin to send an official from SM or HM should do to help.

Part 5 for all you've got questions, and requests that the admin of this section may bring

By entering the code I put in $ help $ you can get help.

Tags: comments about the Help

Posted by
Write a comment
Comments about the Settings

Date: Saturday the twenty-third Persian date Dey 1391

If the key (button) 4 or you'll get left Gvshytvn Lmsyh to see the following menu.

If you go to the settings and OK to open a new page that will let you Ksshv.

1 - Select the destination for Roman Language Tvshvn Hayyh who want to chat, say "I love some incredibly chat page Rvmashvn Iranians just leaving it be OK to do this option, the following screen comes up OK Persian button must now be Ok or Swich off, we see that these are other deafening.

You can also see everyone again Ok Persian languages ​​are On Hmshvnv somewhere.

2 - This option is for input pv. Option 1 is the input for pv for all

user to Mjaz·h

Option 2 is the only user input pv is the add list, add list, you're the only people who are

Nobody else can give you pv.

3 - This is the format that you select the photos that you want to see. Better lets jpeg.

4 - This Is for the size that you want to see photos of your choice.

5 - This is the time to choose the format that you post or you send Sdahayyh do.

6 - This is the color of choice for Nvshttvn in saying I am or pm., Which contains 3 to Gzynst.

White: white background. sky blue: sky blue background. with clouds: a sky blue background with clouds.

8 - It is better to choose the time that it pm inbound set up 5sec.

9 - It's time to change the user id with a new sound Khvastyn If you use this option, but if id

Qbltvn Mshkhsatshv where you want or keep notes.

10 - Press the unlock here. This is for a Mvqh Artbattvn The Net push you off this option, make sure you connect to the Net.

Item 1 of Part I, which includes parts of Cumin Dygst settings.

The first AWACS to turn on and off various sounds such as voices pm, pv and the sound of Dygst move to Rome.

Part 2 To change the font size of text pages Vaks·h.

Part 3 To change the width Vaks·h windows.

Part 4 Arabic and Farsyh to turn on and off, I'm writing this off the Persian and Arabic and vice versa are shown separately.

Part 5've already "Bah Persian name out AWACS explained.

On this episode we've got smiley Part 6 if you move too fast they Nmykhvrn the news, this is the time to be rushing to see the news.

Section 7 for types Atsaltvn thing I want to select a site.

Part 8 is to select the server Atsaltvn. Now lets get on better Jftshvn.

Option 2 Atlaatyh Akhtyartvn put themselves in the Oaks.

Item 3 on the agenda of the Gvshytvn Vaks·h Nsbh version of this door.

4 To exit the program Vaks·h Vgzynh.

By entering the code you can get $ sett $ I put in the settings.

Tags: comments about the Settings

Posted by
Write a comment
 Purse comments

I'd better give you an explanation about Purse.

In Vaks·h.

Now we come to the explanation of the Purse:

If the key (button) 4 or to the left to check if Gvshytvn Lmsyh.

Purse to go to the new page and you'll be OK.

1 - This part of the Purse Hsabtvn your door.

2 - This section is intended to charge the two Gzynst Purse Account.

Option 1 charge of the sms that it is not possible to recharge your SIM card or None of the lack of such a plan.

2 charging options for charging these Hsabv WebMoney account, as

"Purse from Buy Direct Admin" explained in detail.

Replenish: This means charging more for sms charge is applicable.

more info: For more information Byshtrh if you can complete everything Bfhmyn Vakstvnv Persian.

3 - Here are the names of the Admin Ksanyh Purse sale to Iran because of some issues between them, there's nothing.

4 - This is a brand registered. Any action performed with Purse International is registered in this section.

5 - This is another part of the registrant, which is the Id Purse any transfer or receive your registration will be done in this area.

6 - Ultra Clear with Purse I did Qsmth, using this you can to where Khvastyn both in Iran and outside of Iran, sms send without charge Gvshytvn 1 $ too low, it should only 0.22 $ Purse to If the amount Purse One thing you wet 800 riyals or just 80 USD Qymtshh is something special, because you want to Khttvn sms abroad, please Tqrya "250 dollars at will, but I also say that sms through servers AWACS sent to you and no Khttvn not shown.

Newsline

[News that this time we got to one of the best advantages compared to other oaks

The host application. Purse is using the News.

News Now what?!

News: I type in the box in the top Pyamyh AWACS will reject messages with the News You births, condolences, congratulations on the marriage of Workers, Greeting Elder, cl, neo, a ad site, friends, and others Hshdr Use of Bad News they come from someone Bdshvn Fuchs goes with the culture and education go Khanvadgyshvnv tapped.

There are several News Anvashv'll explain.]

7 - Submit News News that the cheapest price is just $ 0.10, and paint it the color pale blue and white, and only once by the News declined.

8 - This is for a 24-hour News. The pressure that comes with the home page of Shaw asked if you are ready to send press Next News item scale having Purse

The Next button will open for you that includes 6 options.

[Option 1's News At 24 hours continuously is shown by color and background color yellow and blue you News News you only can you use the 30 words, $ 0.75 of the price of the News.

Option 2 News at 24 pm It is being shown by color and background color yellow and blue you News News you only can you use the 60 words. The News of the $ 1.5 prices.

Option 3 News at 24 pm It is being shown by color and background color yellow and blue you News News you only can you use the 150 words. $ 3 price of the News.

News News 4 This is the best kind of options that you can select the background color and text color News, The News'll show you continuously for 24 hours and contains 30 words and the News is the price of $ 1.5.

News Item 5 of the best News is so that you can select the background color and text color News, The News'll show you 24 hours continuously, and contains 60 words and the News is priced $ 3.

The News News 6 is best option so that you can select the background color and text color News, The News'll show you 24 hours continuously, and contains 150 words and the News is the price of $ 6.]

9 - This is a type of goat Vaks·h Ok I'll show you on this option.

Bonusoilazator: Persian Vakstvn if I understood all of this the amount Purse OK with yourself that you Mkhvayn Bzryd Fund may include, but not again give an explanation about this.

This type of game every time a new round starts Tvryh you every time you play the game, and some people like you, you're Purse Fund Myzarn games during the same time may increase the amount of bad games Fund Your Purse themselves.'s End I am the person who got the highest Purse Fund has played 90% of the Fund's Purse takes you there.

10 - This is a type of online game is still very Jzabh Ok this button to enter the game you'll see Sfhhbaz.

This page explaining that the game you're about to play a game of chance, the OK will open the page that contains 4 options.

Option 1 This game is played even numbers. Rounds if I have any number from 0 to 36 couples to come and you'll win the game twice Purse that you are taking an odd number, do you remember the size of the game taking Purse hand saw.

Option 2 This game is a numbers game. Rounds if I have any number from 0 to 36 individuals to come and you'll win twice in the game, taking Purse do you remember if the number is even taking the game as much Purse Purse Hsabtvn would drop out.

Option 3, which includes three Qsmth OK button.

Part 1 by OK on this option and enter the amount Purse If the value obtained for 0 to 12 for you as much as three times the amount Purse in game Gzashtd winner will receive and possess a number from 0 to 12 to match the size of the Purse that You're taking the goat Hsabtvn would drop.

Part 2 with OK on this option and enter the amount Purse if the number of available between 13 to 24 for you as much as three times the amount Purse in game Gzashtd winner will be, and my numbers from 13 to 24 if the size of the Purse that You're taking the goat Hsabtvn would drop.

Part 3 of the OK on this option and enter the amount Purse if the number of available between 25 to 36 for you as much as three times the amount Purse in game Gzashtd winner will be, and my numbers from 25 to 36 if the size of the Purse that you Hsabtvn taking the goat would drop.

If you choose option 4 Tvryh Ok this game you must first request a number from 0 to 36, with type Ok this time I enter the amount Purse. If the number you have selected you just come to say, "If you are number 14 I have chosen you, and the numbers derived from it was 14 you as much as 36 times the amount Purse that you're playing with you do you mean you $ 1 put you Ddtvn just remember you If the number is $ 36 and will stay true to the game that you taking the Hsabtvn Andah Purse value would drop.

Use this option should be Hsabtvn Your Purse. Purse for show.

12 - With this option, you yourself or to a friend for the SM global rating scale, and if the end of 4 First you order the first one month, the second in three weeks, the third in two weeks, people Chham the first week of SM They are, However, if you take action and help users Bvdntvn SM SM Bvdntvn length grows.

13 - Use this option if you're a size 2 Time Online Offline mode is your id and your mobility between rooms display $ 0.20 It is not priced.

14 - With this option, you can paint yourself Pv 3 days so beautiful with the color black that the AWACS is shown, the cost of the project is $ 2.

15 - OK is on this section that includes 3 options.

[Option 1 in the name of those who rated themselves to be SM Nader next month.

There are two options in this section with information about the competition Bonusoilazator OK on this.

(Part 1 of total fund holdings match the door.

Part 2 Mqdarmvjvdy Purse is your game fund.

Part 3 of the remaining time until the end of play time.)

3 with OK option on the option name winners and participants named the winner of the Purse in the hour before the game is Bonusoilazator.

By entering this code you can get $ purse $ I put in Purse.

Tags: comments Purse

Posted by
Write a comment
Description search

search: As you search for the meaning of the name attribute is id been looking for this episode in more detail about most of the parts I'll tell you.

Now we come to describe the search:

If the key (button) 4 or to the left to check if Gvshytvn Lmsyh.

Ok so here we go I search.

1 - This is going to write her name cyst search (search) to check that you write the name of the small and large AWACS very important because otherwise you can not id the id to search lost.

2 - This section contains three options to determine which gender is id.

Items 1 to know the id of the same search son or male, and if it finds it can not be changed id own gender.

S search for the type of option 2 id id just Dkhtrya same female, and if it finds it can not be altered sex himself.

3 options for searching two kinds of sex and gender you select any type of id will be found.

3 - This is the id used to determine the age of the person that you want to search for the Nzrh my own age id can be set by entering the range you can look it up easier.

Option 1, this option has the id of any age will be searched.

Select option 2, this option means that if Snshv Nzrh range of id id post it and I'm 20 years of age, you can search for the 18 to 23 OK, but if you select the age of the problem do not you take on any age.

4 - The part to select the id of Nzrh the selected country only if the id belongs to that country or the country where the id he has chosen to be the same country, if you're part of the search option if you find me now to choose the order we do the following.

Start on the first letter of the country you can search go on to say that if you go I will go, and the next OK.

After this the name of the islamic republic of iran Ok you can do it and Iranian look.

6 - to search by the part of the photo and the photo id is not a comment on Avnmybynyd OK.

Option 1, this option only begin to search the id on the id can have their photo and if you do not have a photo id id can not be found.

Option 2, this option only on id id begin their search with no photo id be ok and if you have a photo id can not be found.

Option 3, this option does and what it does not have a photo id will be searched.

7 - This is an online and offline mode by selecting OK you will find out on which is the third option.

Option 1, this option should be the id of each case whether online or offline search for me.

Option 2, this option only if id and id be online to begin the search will not be used offline.

Option 3, this option only if id id of the search begin looking online to offline and it will not be.

By entering the code you can get $ search $ search in Rome in Rome put.

Tags: search Description

Posted by
Write a comment
Recent Entries
Download all versions AWACS
Mobile imaging software environment
Fonts
Full training and how it WebMoney account
AWACS program to run on a PC
Partners
Comments about the Help
 Purse comments
Description search
.: Weblog Themes By Blog Skin:.
Archive
Persian date Dey 1391
Contact Form
Name:
E-mail:

Friends

All Rights Reserved This blog and its contents are avacs.

karagah
Novice

Gender of user : Male Total posts : 29
Total points : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: paartners part two

Post by Z@hid on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 pm

wow wow bro Falli in love . great Avacs manual flower bouquet thanks for this great post flower bouquet
Z@hid
Topuser
Topuser

Gender of user : Male Total posts : 551
Total points : 683
Birthday : 1993-04-29
Job/hobbies : Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: paartners part two

Post by Faisal on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm

hmm